Layout // Website

So the only thing I did last night (while not sleeping...because for some reason my body thinks daylight hours are for sleeping) is redo the layout of this blog. All of my awful memories of html came flooding back when I started! I used to be really into making websites but nobody looked at them and I didn't want to pay $6/month. Anyway, I decided I should have one again, with my portfolio on it, in case anyone wants to see it. So I registered a name and everything but now I have to wait for the hosting system to update before I can upload pages to it. I think I'm going to try to learn Dreamweaver because doing it all by hand is a big pain. I have kind of a lot of scanning to do, too...it would be nice if my scanner weren't messed up. I hate electronics! So far this month:

- Digital camera died
- Hard drive of computer crashed
- Scanner makes line through images

But on a more positive note, I already sold two photographs in my etsy store! Thanks to everyone who looked or bought...I hope to use the money to buy more film/processing (and pay off my massive credit card debt).

0 comments: