oh, topshop

Sad fact:

I have looked at the Topshop website far too often since I was a senior in high school...that was 2002. It's been 6 years now (and that is depressing in more than one way) and I still look at it way, way too often. I've only ever bought four things from there, one while I was actually in London. It's kind of hard to justify the shipping price but I did for my birthday and I did again as my Christmas present to myself a few weeks ago. Tada --


I think they're super cute. I only own two pairs of shorts and one is from Forever 21 and every time I wear them, they stretch out so much that I can take them off without unbuttoning them. Practical, I guess, but not very flattering.

Anyway, I've banned myself from buying anything else from there until the store opens here in New York (it was supposed to be Fall '08 but now Spring '09...I'm not holding my breath). So now I'll take a moment to mourn all of the things I will never own because by the time it opens here, they'll be sold out:


Cutest pj set ever?



....Obviously I'm ready for spring. I live not even half a block away from my favorite park in Brooklyn! I'm so excited to have picnics and read in the shade and go swimming (free public pool!) and have an awesome view of the harbor.

We're working on redoing the studio/office and when that's finally done, I'm going to start sewing and painting up a storm.

0 comments: