productivity

I've been so productive lately! But I can't show you any of the fruits of my labor until April 5th, when the ~show~ goes up. I'm also almost done with another paint by numbers but I've only been doing 1-2 colors per day so it's going a little slower.

Right now, I'm TRYING to teach myself Dreamweaver and am wondering if it's worth it. I feel like in the long run, it will probably make things so much easier...but right now, I'm just really frustrated since I can easily type all the HTML/CSS myself and upload it (it just takes for.ev.er.). After that, I have to teach myself Quickbooks. Hopefully that's easier. Then, I will open my "official" etsy store! I made a website so it's all proper and stuff. I can't really open it until my current freelancing job is up but at least when it is, I'll have something to do instead of sitting around all day! I actually have a lot of things I want to do but don't seem to have time for right now.

1. Build up store
2. More gocco prints
3. Finish paint by numbers
4. Start a painting
5. Go to the Met

0 comments: