Fashun

I figured I might as well incorporate my (stagnant) fashion blog into this one because two is one too many to keep up with. I haven't posted anything sartorial in a long time because my camera is dead, I've been covered in charcoal and paint since starting school, and I haven't had money for pretty things! Until last month, anyway, when it was my birthday!

I have a Topshop order that hasn't arrived yet -


This shirt is so cute! It's not in the store here.


Isn't this basically the best ever?? It's velvet! I feel so glamorous! I don't ever buy matching underwear sets but I thought the two were too great to not buy together (and I had birthday money!). Actually, Topshop's lingerie is mostly cheaper than Victoria's Secret...but I guess that's not totally surprising since VS is completely overpriced.

Anyway, yesterday I went in and was just browsing when I saw the dress that I was going to buy myself for my birthday but couldn't afford - and it was half off! I don't have any real pictures yet (camera) but here are some terrible photobooth pictures



The top buttons up the back and is really soft!

I also got these because they were on sale for $30 on Amazon and I've wanted them for a while:


Okay, done. I feel all consumer-y and gross. But luckily (?) I won't have any more money to buy things until after Christmas. I found a new Flickr group that's called What I Wore Today but it's drawings of outfits only! I'm so much more into this than taking photos of myself. Definitely going to start contributing soon.

0 comments: