Klau-klau

Okay, I have to post this even though Matt's the brains behind it. We started a "screen printing collective" (yes, we decided you can have a two-person collective...) and this was our first project. Besides the fact that I know absolutely nothing about screen printing and am mainly concerned with Matt putting things that I draw onto t-shirts or tote bags, it went fairly well. Well, kind of. We got one good print out of it, anyway. But lesson learned and next time it will be much better...and isn't it more fun to learn by experience than by the book? That's what we're telling ourselves, anyway. So, I present to you: Klaus, the pacifier-sucking pug.



Otherwise known as Matt's profile photo on Facebook -



Kind of amazing, right? More amazing is that his friend's dog was actually sucking on a pacifier and does this kind of often. Did I mention how much I want a pug? Anyway, we're going to put these on Etsy once we make some decent prints...I hope people will want them. Who wouldn't, though? Pug!!!

0 comments: