Patterns!

I just went on a vintage pattern buying spree! I decided I should probably get some more patterns so I don't have to make the same shirt over and over. I do have a cute dress pattern, but it requires a zipper and I'm not sure I'm to a zipper level yet...


The dress in the middle in fall colors and maybe sheer sleeves if I can handle sewing that material (probably not) = awesome.


Going to make the shit out of that lace dress...I will totally get over my fear of midtown fabric stores for that one. And anyway, I've been to Mood, it's not all that crazy.


Okay so I think the outfit on the left might be able to drag me away from my tshirt/shorts combo that I've stuck with for sleeping in nearly my entire life.

and...I'm waiting for this one to end (then I'll get free shipping!)


The sleeves!!

I need to go to bed before I spend all of my money on patterns! The prospect of sewing without a pattern is more appealing but until I have a dress form, I think it would be way too difficult...so I will resort to ebay until then.

0 comments: